12.24.2006

clothing becomes difficult

J: Four weeks to go.

Four weeks to go? That was fast. I can't believe I'm going to have a baby in less than a month.

N is feeling the strain of pregnancy. Up until now it's been easy—that's all over. The past month been less walking and more waddling, less sleep and more toilet trips, less spunk and more funk. But above all, the biggest problem seems to be clothes.

Every morning I walk into the room and N is standing half naked leaning on the chest of drawers either exhausted or exasperated. "I can't put anything on," she'll begin. Followed shortly by "all my clothes are uncomfortable", or "all my clothes are in the laundry", or "I'm tired".

To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't been recruited to help her put on more than just her socks.

Has she enjoyed pregnancy? Yes. Is she ready to retire her maternity clothes? Absolutely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roll up your sleeves and start stretching--you're in the final inning....let's play ball!

A2

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home